- Make sure your home is keeping you comfortable and your energy bill is as low as possible.
- If your heater is ready for replacement, look for high efficiency natural gas heaters and boilers.
- Make sure to get a home energy assessment when you upgrade your central heating system.
- Here’s how it works:
- Schedule a NJ Home Performance with Energy Star home assessment which provides you with a complete report on areas in your home where energy is wasted and highlights any health and safety concerns. As part of the assessment, the certified contractor will help you identify the heating system that is right for your home.
- If you install a qualifying high efficiency heating system, you could receive a rebate from New Jersey's WARMAdvantage Program for up to $500.
- If you want to make your entire home more energy efficient, increase your total comfort, and reduce your energy costs by as much as 30%, See the following website for all the details; but act now! These are limited time offers. Click here.
You can learn all about other statewide energy efficiency programs by visiting www.njcleanenergy.com.
Call SJG’s Conservation Department at 1-800-648-0138, or click here for more information.
For information on the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program, click here or call 1-866-NJSMART (1-866-657-6278).
To take advantage of the Free Home Energy Analysis, simply click here or call 1-866-NJSMART (1-866-657-6278).
Energy Saving Tips
Paquete de Sugerencias para el Remdimieniento de la Energía
(Spanish version of Energy Saving Tips and Information)