Business Incentives

Many financing and rebate options are available to new and existing South Jersey Gas customers. With these options, upgrading isn't just efficient and cost-effective – it's financially smart! 

Direct Install Program 

Designed for existing small to medium-sized commercial facilities, the New Jersey Clean Energy Program’s Direct Install initiative provides a turn-key solution that makes it easy and affordable to upgrade to high efficiency equipment. It even pays up to 70% of your retrofit costs. Upon credit approval, South Jersey Gas will finance the remaining 30% at 0% for 3 years up to $53,571, as long as the facility has an active account in good standing.

For more information on the program, see the link below. 
Direct Install Program Information

Apply for a Loan

SmartStart Financing Program 

The NJ Clean Energy SmartStart Program includes Custom Energy-Efficiency Measures that assist businesses looking to install or upgrade natural gas equipment.

  • Financial incentives for installing new energy efficient equipment, retrofit equipment or energy efficient equipment replacements
  • Direct equipment rebates are paid to the participating customer, or may be assigned to a specified vendor
  • Qualified participants can receive up to $100,000 in financing at 0% interest over 5 years from the South Jersey Gas Off-Bill Commercial/Industrial Financing Program

For more information on the program, see the link below. 
NJ SmartStart Program Information

Apply for a Loan

Pay For Performance Program

The NJ Clean Energy Pay for Performance Program provides the opportunity to improve the overall energy use and efficiency of your facilities.

Does your business have large existing buildings with a peak demand in excess of 200 kW in any of the preceding twelve months or a selected multifamily building of 100kW? If so, you can save 15% or more on the energy consumption in your buildings. 

Take a comprehensive, whole-building approach to saving energy in your existing facilities and earn incentives that are directly linked to your energy and cost savings. Qualified participants can receive up to $100,000 in financing at 0% interest over 5 years from the South Jersey Gas Off-Bill Commercial/Industrial Financing Program.

For more information on the program, see the link below. 
Pay For Performance Program Information

Apply for a Loan

Customer Service

Can't find what you need on our site? Click or tap below to contact us via message or phone. We are happy to help you.

Contact Us >

811: Call Before You Dig

Call 811 before you dig – it's the law! Click or tap below for further information on utility pipeline markouts and pipeline safety.

Learn More >

Regulatory Information

Click or tap below to access our regulatory filings and tariff information.

Learn More >